LOTTERIES AND GAMING REGULATORY BOARD
- ORGANISATION PROFILE
Lotteries and Gaming Regulatory Board (LGRB) is a corporate body established under the Lotteries and Gaming Act No. 7 of 2016 which came into effect on 8th. April 2016. The law mandates the Board to license and regulate the operations of lotteries, casinos and betting Industry and protect the public from its adverse effects.
- EXECUTIVE APPOINTMENTS
LGRB is seeking dynamic, qualified and self-driven individuals to fill the following positions;
- Director Legal and Board Affairs (01)
- Director Finance & Administration (01)
- Manager Enforcement (01)
- Officer Strategy (01)
- Officer Corporate Affairs ( 01)
- Front Desk Officer (01)
- Volunteers (15)
- EMPLOYMENT TERMS
LGRB is an equal opportunity employer that seeks to create positive change in the gaming Industry. The Organization shall offer favorable working conditions to the successful candidates.
- APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- All suitably qualified and interested candidates who meet the requirements must provide an application letter & a CV together with copies of certified academic and professional qualifications.
- Two professional Referees with their addresses must be named. Due diligence shall be carried out on all staff found fit for the positions.
- Applications should be addressed and submitted to the following address;
The Chief Executive Officer
Lotteries & Gaming Regulatory Board
4th Floor, Communications House
Plot 1 colville street
P.O Box 5446 Kampala, Uganda.
Applications by courier must reach before the deadline date.
Deadline for applications is 4th April 2019, 5:00pm.
Click link below for detailed Terms of References